1. PAY RENT ONLINE! Make rent payments using your bank account. If you set up a one-time OR recurring payment from your bank account, there is NO convenience fee.
You may also make payments using your VISA, MC, or Discover credit card or debit card (if it has a VISA, MC or Discover logo). There is a 2.2% processing fee. These fees are charged by our payment processor. You may not use a prepaid VISA/MC/Discover card or government-issued credit/debit card.
2. KEEP YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE IN YOUR PROFILE SECTION.
3. REQUEST MAINTENANCE OR CONTACT OFFICE STAFF.
4. REVIEW A CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES AND POST ITEMS TO OUR COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD.
5. JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FAMILY.
Registration is Easy!
Please follow the steps below. You will need the following information to process your account activation.
- User name: This is the e-mail address the office has on file.
- Registration Code: This is your T-code or R-code which is provided to you by the office.
For security purposes, roommates are encouraged to register online and create their own personal accounts. Please contact the office to receive your registration code.
- Visit our website.
- Select the “Resident Login” button located in the top right and then select “Click Here to Register.”
- Enter your username and registration code.
- Enter a password, select a security question, and enter a security question answer.
- Complete the registration and you will receive an e-mail with an activation link.
- Confirm your activation by locating the e-mail in your inbox and click on the link to activate your account. You are now able to login into the Resident Services Portal.
- For future reference, we recommend adding the Resident Services Portal page to your bookmarks or favorites.
We saw this new complex being built, they look amazing. When we went down there to get information, Rosie helped us out, was very friendly and welcoming. She made the process of applying smooth for us.- Facebook
My daughter and I were so impressed with Byron when he showed us the apartment that we were interested immediately. He was so helpful, courteous and answered all of our questions. Took the time to really let us view and ask questions...a very special thank you to Byron for helping us find our new home!- Google
Great people interaction! They were able to answer my call and answer all my questions plus more. Their professionalism and human connection made me feel truly taken care of by the Manor Way staff.- Facebook